An easy healthier version of peanut butter chocolate cups, only five ingredients needed.
Happy new year to all! Today I am sharing my yummy, healthier peanut butter cups. I love the peanut butter and chocolate combination and am so obsessed with this healthy version that I make a big batch every week.
Think Reese’s peanut butter cups but made from clean and nourishing ingredients. Easy to make and not full of all the sugar that the shop brought ones are. Full of protein too, they will fuel and energise you, while tasting like an indulgent treat.
You can even make the recipe even simple by melting dark chocolate and using this instead of making the cacao chocolate like I did below. Dark chocolate is still much better for you then normal chocolate and contains way less natsies.
Use a good silicone muffin case for these so that you can get them out easily once set. I really like this one, I use it for everything.
I really hope you enjoy this recipe these Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them.
This recipe is gluten free, vegan, diary free and wheat free.
Recipe- Healthy Peanut Butter Chocolate Cups Recipe
- 3/4 cup cacao powder
- 1 cup coconut oil
- 6 tbsp liquid sweetener (I used agave)
- 1 cup peanut butter
- pinch of salt
- Melt the coconut oil on medium heat and mix it with the cacao powder. Add 3tbsp of the liquid sweetener and mix until combined
- Pour into cups, I used silicone until 1/3 is filled
- Place the cups on a pan pan and freeze for about 15 minutes until they are firm
- Mix peanut butter and the rest of the liquid sweetener with the pinch of salt
- Take the cups out of the freezer and pour about 1 Tbsp of the peanut butter mixture into the cups.
- Freeze again for around 15 minutes
- Remove from freezer and add the last layer of the chocolate and freeze again for about 15 minutes
- Best stored in the fridge
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X