Super-moist and incredibly indulgent healthy raspberry banana bread. Sweet, satisfying and deliciously healthy!
I love banana bread, it’s so easy to make, it’s delicious, it’s healthy and it’s nourishing for the body. It can be enjoyed at any time of the day too, whether for breakfast, dessert or as a snack. You can eat it on it’s own, toast it or add any of your favourite toppings depending on what your craving.
The best part is that you can really experiment with lots of different flavour combinations.
This is an easy recipe for tender banana bread full of juicy raspberries. It’s incredibly dense and bursting with flavor in every slice. I served mine with homemade chocolate sauce and coconut, so dreamy!
Most of the ingredients are things that people usually have in their kitchens, making it easy to whip up. This banana bread recipe is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and contains no refined sugar.
A sweet and satisfying banana bread, filled with juicy raspberries. Perfect for any time of day.
1 cup raspberries
½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
1¾ cups buckwheat flour
- Pre heat over to 325 F/ 165 c
- Add all the dry ingredients to a bowl and mix well
- Add all the wet ingredients except for the raspberries into a separate bowl and mix until combined
- Mix these two mixtures together and fold in the raspberries
- Transfer batter to a loaf tin
- Bake for around 50 minutes until golden brown
I really hope you enjoy this recipe for healthy raspberry banana bread recipe.
Love Hayley X