Deliciously Healthy Strawberry Baked Doughnuts Recipe! Light, soft, and perfect for breakfast! Vegan + Gluten Free
Today I want to share the recipe for these delicious strawberry baked doughnuts. They are so light and soft. They make an amazing snack or even work for breakfast.
Super easy and super tasty! Since getting my doughnut pan (linked below) I have been obsessed with making baked doughnuts. I especially love these ones filled with fresh juicy strawberries. They are vegan, gluten free and sweetened only with coconut sugar! I really hope you enjoy these, they have been my favourite weekend snack recently!
I drizzled mine with Choc Shot Liquid Chocolate but this is completely optional.
My other baked doughnut recipes:
Recipe- Deliciously Healthy Blueberry Baked Doughnuts Recipe! Vgean, gluten free and delicious.
- 1 1/4 cups flour (I used buckwheat)
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar ( I used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 chia egg
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup strawberries
- Heat oven to 350°F/175c
- Lightly spray 6-cup doughnut pan with cooking spray
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg
- In a separate bowl beat chia egg, oil, milk, maple syrup, and with a whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; fold until just combined. Then gently fold in the strawberries
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a 1/4
- Bake on centre oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until doughnuts are golden around edges and spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven, repeat with remaining batter
- Leave to cool before enjoying
I hope you enjoy this recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X