Healthy Vegan Brownies for a delicious sweet treat. Vegan + Gluten Free
I made these healthy brownies last weekend before snuggling up on the sofa to watch Xfactor. Love this time of year, cosy nights in are the best!
These brownies only require 6 simple ingredients and are super easy to make. There’s also a quick optional frosting down below too. This is my go to and it works with so many different sweet treats.
I added some Love Raw skin food powder into the brownies for a little extra nourishing boost. This contains organic Rosehip Powder, Goji Powder, Maca Powder, Baobab Powder, Lucuma Powder, Camu Camu Powder, Acai Powder, all of which are amazing for your health and skin. I have been putting it in everything!
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe – Healthy Vegan Brownies for a delicious sweet treat
- 1 cup buckwheat flour
- 6 tbsp cocoa /cacao powder
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar (or any granulated sugar of choice)
- 1/4 cup dairy free yogurt (or yogurt of choice, I use coconut)
- 1/4 coconut oil
- 3/4 cup water
- 1 tbsp love raw skin food (optional)
For the Frosting
- 1/3 cup granulated sugar (I use coconut)
- 2 tsp cocoa /cacao powder
- 3 tsp milk of choice (I use almond)
- Preheat oven to 180c/355f
- For the sheet cake
- Grease your baking pan
- Combine the dry ingredients in a bowl
- In a different bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Combine the wet and dry mixtures and pour into the pan.
- Bake for 25 minutes
- For the frosting mix the sugar and cocoa powder until there are no lumps, then add the milk stirring until combined.
- Once cooled, add frosting on top
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this healthy brownie recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X