Healthy and Delicious Protein Brownies for an energy boost. These brownies are vegan and contain no flour.
These protein brownies are not only super nourishing and delicious, but they are also very easy to make. You simply add all ingredients to a food processor, once smooth pour the batter into your tray, bake and your done!
They contain five easy and nourishing ingredients, with lots of plant based protein and healthy fats to keep you energised and satisfied all day.
These have been my fave snack recently and our perfect for that afternoon pick up.
You may also like
Recipe- Healthy and delicious protein brownies
- 3 medium, ripe bananas (around 1 cup)
- 1/2 cup smooth hazelnut butter
- 1/4 cup cacao powder
- 2 scoops of protein powder (try this one )
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
optional for topping
- Melted dark chocolate
- Goji berries
- Coconut flakes
- Preheat the oven the 350 degrees, grease a small cake pan or loaf pan and set aside.
- In a food processor, combine all ingredients and process until smooth
- Pour the mixture into prepared muffin or cupcake pan
- Bake for around 20mins, leave to cool completely before adding your toppings and enjoy
I really hope you enjoy this protein brownies recipe!