Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Recipe for a nourishing and wholesome start to your day.
I love granola so much. It’s such a simple and quick breakfast, that is nourishing and filling and filled with beautifying ingredients.
It’s so easy to make your own too! It literally just takes fave minutes to prep, then all you need to do is bake and ta da! You have a quick at hand breakfast ready for you.
Oats are so good for you. They are easy to digest and feel of healthy carbs and energy to keep you going. Peanut butter adds healthy protein and coconut oil gives you healthy fats. Making this a balanced breakfast.
Homemade tastes so much better in my opinion and the best part is that you have full control of what goes into it! This granola recipe is as easy as it gets. Just four simple ingredients. It’s perfectly crunchy and chewy and so satisfying.
I like to enjoy this traditionally with almond milk and topped with fresh fruit or as a topping with my other breakfast choices such as pancakes, porridge, chia pudding or smoothie bowl. It so good!
Naturally vegan and gluten free as long as you use gluten free oats.
Check out my other Granola Recipes:
Recipe- Homemade Peanut Butter Granola Recipe for a nourishing and wholesome start to your day.
- 1 tsp pink salt
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp maca
- Preheat oven to 285 F/ 140 C
- Combine agave, coconut oil and peanut butter in a heatproof bowl and melt either on the stove or in the microwave
- Whisk until combined
- Add the oats to a bowl and pour the peanut butter mixture on top and stir until all the oats are covered.
- Spread granola in an even layer on a baking tray.
- Bake for 20 minutes, then stir and then again for 10-15 minutes until granola becomes golden brown
- Let cool completely, the granola will become crisp as it cools.
- Store granola in an airtight container for up to two weeks.
I really hope you enjoy this peanut butter granola recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x