Immunity Boosting Smoothie Bowl Recipe. Full of nourishing ingredients to boost your immunity.
Hi Loves, I hope everyone is enjoying the Autumn weather so far. I’ve been loving bringing out my cozy jumpers and comfy scarfs.
Plus me and Marius are going to Edinburgh in October. Has anyone been? Please leave suggestions on places to visit/see in the comments below.
Today I want to share this immunity boosting smoothie bowl recipe. This will help fight off nasty colds and viruses as the weather gets colder and darker. I’ve packed it full of amazing, delicious ingredients that will also make your skin glow.
Not only will this smoothie bowl make you feel great it will make you looks great too.
- contains vitamin A which promotes the development of new white blood cells, that help to fight off infection
- rich in vitamin C, which also boosts white blood cell production and keeps your skin clear and healthy
- contains high levels of folate (vitamin B-9) , this assists in Cell growth for a healthy immune system
- also promotes white blood cell production
- contains the enzyme, bromelain which is connected with the reduction of phlegm and mucus build up
- over 25 types of carotenoids, vitamin C and vitamin A
- Also contains enzymes and fibre to help the digestion system
- Helps skin look radient and clear
Honey dew melon
- Rich in potassium to keep bodily functions healthy
- vitamin c helps strengthen the body’s resistance to oxygen -free radicals and other harmful agents.
- Packed with vitamin C, D, B6, B12, K, zinc, folate, fiber, and other nutrients
- High levels of vitamin C aids collagen production and helping to rejuvenate damaged skin
You can also add in any other ingredients you like to your taste. So simple to make too, simply blend the ingredients and add any toppings as you wish. Have you tried natural immunity boosting methods before? Let me know in the comments below.
If you like this recipe you will love
Recipe- Immunity Boosting Smoothie Bowl
- 1/2 cup pure fresh orange juice
- 1 cup pineapple
- 1 cup mango
- 1 cup honey dew melon
- 1 kiwi peeled and chopped
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blitz until smooth, add desired toppings