Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Oat Vegan Biscuit Recipe. Delicious, gluten and refined sugar free.
Oat, chewy biscuits dotted with dark chocolate and raspberries. Chocolate and raspberry are divine together, one of my all time favourite combinations!
These healthy cookies are soft and chewy with juicy fruit and melty chocolate these are seriously yummy!
Made with natural goodness to keep you nourished. Oats for lots of fibre and slow released carbs and sweetened only with natural maple syrup. I used this vegan dark chocolate and I highly recommend it. But feel free to add your own favourite chocolate!
Although these are clean they taste like a real treat. Perfect for a energy boost or to satisfy your sweet tooth at any time in the day. Also makes a great, dairy free, gluten free, vegan dessert!
If you loved this healthy recipe or your looking for more vegan biscuit options you will love these…
I really hope you enjoy this Jumbo Raspberry and Dark Chocolate Oat Vegan Biscuit recipe
Shop this post
8 Set Metal Shaped Pastry Cookie Cutters Baking Bakery Tool
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Extra Virgin Cold Pressed Coconut Oil
Shady Farms Pure Organic Maple Syrup 250ml
Vivani Organic Dark Chocolate with 85% Coco 100 g (Pack of 5)
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup gluten-free flour (I used Coconut)
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ¼ tsp salt
- 2 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 banana mashed
- ½ cup pure maple syrup
- 6 tbsp fresh raspberries chopped
- 1/4 dark chocolate chips (of your choice) or dark chocolate chopped into very small sqaures
- Preheat oven to 170c
- Combine together the oats, flour, cinnamon, and salt in a medium bowl.
- In a different bowl, whisk together the the coconut oil, banana and maple syrup.
- Add in the dry ingredients stirring until a dough forms.
- Gently fold in the raspberries and chocolate.
- Separate into five equal balls onto a baking try.
- Flatten with a spatula to form cookie shapes
- Bake for 10 minutes until golden brown.
- Leave to cool before enjoying