Lemon Poppy Seed Baked Oats recipe for a healthy and delicious breakfast. Vegan + Gluten Free
Lemon poppy seed baked oats for a comforting and cosy start to the day. This baked oatmeal is like having a Lemon and Poppy Seed muffin for breakfast! Except it’s healthy, refined sugar-free, gluten-free and vegan!
I don’t even know where to start explaining how insanely delicious this is. It really tastes like dessert! It’s so warming too, which makes it perfect for these colder months. This baked oatmeal keeps me full and satisfied all morning long.
Love breakfasts like this! So simple but satisfying. Oats provide complex carbs, slow released energy and are full of fibre. One of my favourite beauty foods.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe- Lemon Poppy Seed Baked Oats for a delicious and nourishing breakfast. Vegan + Gluten Free
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp poppy seeds
- 1/2 ripe banana
- 1/3 cup almond milk (any milk will work)
- juice of one lemon
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Preheat oven to 350f/175c and prepare a ramekin.
- In a small mixing bowl, stir together oats, baking powder, poppy seeds, and a pinch of salt.
- In another bowl, mash the banana. Then, add milk of choice, maple syrup and lemon juice. Mix until combined
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and combine. Pour the mixture into the prepared ramekin and bake for about 25 minutes.
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this lemon poppy seed baked oats recipe. Hope everyone has had a great weekend. What are your favourite breakfast recipes for Autumn?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X