Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats Recipe for a quick and easy delicious nourishing breakfast that is gluten free and vegan.
Lemon and poppy seed overnight oats for a healthy breakfast that tastes just like dessert. Overnight oats are a so convenient when your rushed for time. It only takes a few minutes to mix the ingredients together and then you can leave to soak overnight and in the morning your breakfast is already prepared.
This overnights oats recipe is full of healthy carbs, protein and fats to keep you full and satisfied until lunch! Suitable for vegans and gluten free.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? I am giving away an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist.
For those of you who haven’t already noticed, I recently started a YouTube Chanel! I’ll be sharing there my much requested What I Eat in a Day and lots more.
My other overnight oats recipes:
Recipe- Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats Recipe
- ½ cup gluten free oats
- ¾ cup unsweetened almond milk (any milk will work)
- 1/4 tablespoon chia seeds
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 1 teaspoon of poppy seeds
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and mix until fully combined
- Cover and place in the fridge overnight
- The next day give the mixture a stir, add a little bit more almond milk if required and add any desired toppings. I added some almond butter too mine!
I hope you enjoy this Lemon Poppy Seed Overnight Oats recipe
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X