A creamy nourishing porridge recipe topped with mango and coconut recipe. Vegan, gluten free and no refined sugar.
Breakfast is my favourite meal of the day. For me only a hearty breakfast will do! Porridge is the perfect choice in the mornings as it’s filling and satisfies my sweet tooth.
Plus porridge so is quick to make and can be altered to whatever your craving that morning.
This delightfully creamy mango coconut oatmeal is lightly sweet, super hearty, and reminds me of holidays. Oh, and it’s gluten free, healthy, vegan and contains no refined sugar!
Full of flavour from the coconut and mango with a bit of crunch from the almonds and coconut, this is a healthy breakfast you will look forward too.
You can either soak the oats the night before as I did for this porridge recipe or simmer until thick and creamy.
This porridge recipe is just indulgent enough to feel like dessert.
As with most porridge recipes, this one’s quite flexible. If you don’t like coconut milk, use almond milk or your favourite. No coconut yoghurt? Choose soy.
Turn breakfast into a tropical treat with this porridge recipe. If you try this recipe tag #nourishyourglow on social media so I can see your creations.
I love hearing feedback from you all, if there are any healthy recipes you would like to see next, let me know in the comments.
What’s your favourite breakfast? Let me know in the comments below!
- 1 cup oats
- 1/2 carton Ecomil Coconut cooking cream
- 2 tbsp coconut yoghurt
- 2 tbsp mango puree
- handful of slivered almonds (optional)
- 1 tbsp almond butter (optional)
- desiccated coconut (optional)
- 1 tsp maple syrup (optional)
- The night before soak your oats in the Ecomil coconut cream and store in firdge in an airtight container
- The next day remove from container and stir in more milk or water if needed
- Top with yoghurt, mango puree, almond butter, almonds and desiccated coconut.