Mango and Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe. Simple to make and bursting with flavour this is vegan, gluten free and only contains natural sugars.
Chia puddings are so popular right now and they well deserve the hype.
Chia pudding is so quick to make and can be prepared ahead of time for when your in a rush. It makes a filling breakfast, refreshing snack or a healthy dessert. Make a big batch and then enjoy throughout the week.
Chia seeds may be small but they are packed full of nourishing goodness. Loaded with fibre, plant protein, Omega-3 fatty acids and essential nutrients. Mango give a hit of vitamins and antioxidants. This chia pudding recipe is great for the skin thanks to it’s beauty food ingredients.
Chia seeds don’t really have much of a taste which makes it versatile. So you can put in your own toppings and create the flavour you like.
For this one I used mango and coconut for a tropical twist and it tastes just like summer. I used coconut cooking cream linked below for extra creaminess and this made the best texture. Although feel free to use any fruit you like and you can sub the coconut milk for a milk of your choice.
Super creamy and perfectly sweet and refreshing I have already made this Mango and chia pudding over and over.
Plus this is a healthy recipe you can enjoy guilt free. It’s vegan, sugar free and gluten free!
Recipe -Mango Coconut Chia Pudding Recipe
- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 cup water water
- 1/2 cup ecomoil coconut cooking cream
- 2 tbsp agave
- 1/4 cup chia seeds
- Mix chia seeds, coconut cream and agave and stir for a few minutes and then let it stand for five minutes before stirring again. Leave for at least one hour to thicken up.
- Blend the mango and water until you have a puree.
- Pour this over the chia mixture and leave to set in the fridge until your ready to enjoy.
- Lasts four days in the fridge covered.
- Garnish with mint and slivered almonds.