Maple Syrup Cranberry Biscuits. Vegan, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free and no refined sugar.
Today I am sharing my last cranberry recipe for this festive season, these maple syrup cranberry vegan biscuits. I can’t belive Christmas has came around so quick! I’m so looking forward to lots of time with my loved ones and going back to me home town, Birmingham!
These cranberry vegan biscuits are simple but delicious. Only five ingredients required making this such an easy and quick recipe. Perfect for getting cosy with a mug of hot chocolate and Christmas films.
Plus they are, vegan, gluten free, wheat free, dairy free and no refined sugar. Made from alomnd flour for protein and sweetend only with maple syrup.
- 3 cup almond flour
- 2/3 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- ½ tsp baking soda
- Preheat oven to 190c 375 f
- In a bowl mix all dry ingredients together except for the cranberries
- In a separate bowl mix together the wet
- Combine these to mixed thoroughly then fold in the cranberries
- Roll out the dough thinly on a floured surface and use a cookie cutter to create your desired shape
- Place on a prepared baking tray and bake for 8-12 minutes or until golden brown
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe for Maple Syrup Cranberry Biscuits. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them. What will you be making this Christmas?
Love Hayley X