Mixed Berry Porridge for a nourishing and delicious start to the day. Vegan + Gluten Free
Starting my day with porridge is my favourite! What better way to start your day then with a bowl of cosy and warming oats with all the toppings! This porridge recipe was made with mixed berries, and topped with almond butter, almonds, pistachios, coconut and goji berries!
So nourishing and satisfying, not only is this healthy but it tastes delicious too! With healthy carbs and protein to keep you fuller for longer.
This recipe is vegan, gluten free and contains no refined sugar. Super easy to make this will keep you satisfied right up to lunch.
If your not already, then follow me on Instagram for daily eats, wellness, lifestyle and my travels.
Recipe- Mixed Berry Porridge with Almond Butter for a healthy and delicious start to the day
- 1/2 cup oats (I use gluten free)
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup mixed berries (I used frozen)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
toppings- my favourites
- almond butter
- coconut flakes
- desiccated coconut
- goji berries
- flaked almonds
- Combine almond milk, cinnamon, vanilla and oats in a medium pot and bring to a boil.
- Lower the heat to a simmer and cook until creamy and to your desired consistency
- Now add the mixed berries, more almond milk if needed and maple syrup and let simmer over low heat for a few more minutes.
- Transfer to a bowl and add your favourite toppings.
My other healthy porridge recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Mixed Berry Porridge Recipe. What are your favourite Porridge Recipes?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x