No Bake Banana Bread Protein Energy Balls Recipe for a vegan and gluten free energising snack
Today I am sharing another energy ball recipe because as you know I have been obsessed with making these recently. This one is banana bread flavour and I think this is my favourite one yet! They are gluten free, suitable for vegans and contain no refined sugar.
Have you entered my giveaways yet? I am giving away an iPhone 6/6s Richmond & Finch Case and an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist Review.
You can also enter here to win a $100 gift card that can be used on the Jord Wooden Watch Website.
You may also like:
Recipe- No Bake Banana Bread Protein Energy Balls
- 1 cup oats
- 1 cup protein powder ( I use this Super Elixer– Nourishing Protein)
- 2 cups of medjool dates
- 2 over-ripe medium bananas
- 1/2 cup of ground flaxseed
- 1 tablespoons of maca
- 3 tablespoons of chia seeds
- Add to the blender pitted dates, protein powder, oats, peeled and chopped bananas, flax, maca and chia and blend until the mixture is smooth and sticky
- Using about 1 tablespoon of the dough, roll it in your hands to form a ball.
- Do the same until you have used all the mixed
- You can roll in shredded coconut or anything else of your choice but I prefer these ones as they are
- Place in the fridge to set for at least one hour before enjoying
- Store in the fridge or freezer
I hope you enjoy this recipe for no bake banana bread protein energy balls. Are you as obsessed with energy balls as I am? Let me know your favourite flavours in the comments below! ♥
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X