No Bake Chocolate Covered Cranberry Orange Bars. Vegan, gluten free, wheat free and dairy free.
If you saw my Spiced Orange Cranberry Bread you will know that I have been obsessed with the orange cranberry flavour combination this year. So festive and so delicious. Today I am using the flavours again but this time in fruit and chocolate bars.
These are so so yummy and full of delicious goodness. They are soft, chewy and so satisfying!
Full of protein, healthy fats and carbs these are the perfect healthy treat for an energy boost. They make great snacks, dessert or even breakfast and will keep you full for hours.
Plus they can be enjoyed guilt free as they are vegan, gluten free, wheat free and dairy free. There is no baking whatsoever and tehy are so simple to make. The longest part is melting the chocolate! So conveinient when the sweet craving hit.
I think you will adore these!
- 2 cup almond flour
- ⅔ cup dried cranberries
- ¾ cups oat flour
- zest of one large orange
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp pink salt
- 1 cup almond butter
- ½ cup maple syrup
- dark chocolate for topping (I used vegan)
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients together
- In a separate bowl combine the wet ingredients
- Mix the wet with the dry until fully combined
- Transfer mixture to a prepared pan, pressing down to create a even layer
- Melt the chocolate and pour on top of the bars
- Refrigerate for a minimum of an hour and slice before serving
- They will keep in a plastic container for up to a week
I really hope you enjoyed this recipe for No Chocolate Covered Cranberry Orange Bars. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them. What’s you favourite festive flavour combination?
Love Hayley X