No Bake Chocolate Orange Protein Energy Balls Recipe for a delicious energising snack
If you have been following my blog for a while you will know that I have been loving making energy balls each week so that I have something healthy on hand when I get hungry between meals. I always like something sweet each week and it really helps to prevent me from reaching for unhealthy sugary snacks. Obviously it is completely fine to treat yourself from time to time and I am a strong believer in the 80:20 rule. However having a healthy option ready really helps me stay on track.
These ones are chocolate orange flavoured and only contain five simple ingredients. Chocolate orange are one of my favourite all time favourite flavour combinations and these energy balls taste just as good as any dessert.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? I am giving away an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist.
My other Energy Ball Recipe:
Recipe- Chocolate Orange Protein Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2/3 cup lightly packed all-natural protein powder
- zest and juice of 1 small orange
- 1 tbsp cacao
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until fully combined
- Protein powders vary in terms of their dryness. So if the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more protein powder. If the mixture seems too dry, add some water, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes together as a dough.
- Roll into balls using hands
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Keep them stored in the fridge as they will become soft at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Chocolate Orange Protein Energy Balls Recipe
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X