No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars. Decadent, satisfying and made from the best flavour combination, Chocolate and Peanut Butter.
One of these indulgent bars is enough to satisfy any sweet tooth. They’re so super chocolaty and packed with peanut butter that you won’t believe they’re actually healthy and completely good for you. They contain two of my favourite flavours; chocolate and peanut butter.
These are easy and so quick to make, they only require five ingredients and 5 minutes preparation. Plus these no bake chocolate peanut butter oat bars are vegan, gluten free and don’t require baking.
These bars should be stored in an airtight container and in a fridge for the best result. Otherwise the coconut oil and peanut butter will soften at room temperature.
You can enjoy these any time of day, grab a few for breakfast, the protein from the peanut butter and the oats will keep you nice and full. Or perfect as a pick throughout the day or even as a healthy dessert.
The only problem is, it’s hard to stop at just one. They’re irresistibly moorish and chewy!
I really hope you enjoyed this No Bake Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Bars recipe. If give you it a try, make sure to comment here below or on my Facebook/ Twitter. Even better, snap a picture, tag it #nourishyourglow and share it with me on Instagram! Looking at your pictures always makes my day!
If you like these you will love:
- 1/ 2 cup + 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/ 3 cup pure maple syrup
- 1/4 cup metled coconut oil
- 2 cups gluten free jumbo oats
- 1/4 cup cacao/cocoa powder
- Line a square pan with parchment
- Whisk together the maple syrup, melted coconut oil and peanut butter. Heating slightly if required.
- Stir in the oats and cocoa powder until evenly coated.
- Transfer into pan and press down firmly.
- Freeze until firm and slice