No Bake Cranberry Orange Protein Energy Balls for an easy and festive snack
It’s that time when I am obsessed with festive recipes! As the countdown to Christmas begins I love making recipes with all the winter flavours, ginger, cranberry, orange, peppermint etc. I made these festive cranberry orange protein energy balls, and am so pleased with the result! I have made lots of energy ball recipes, linked below:
Energy Balls are my go to recipe as they are just so easy, simple and versatile. I love making a batch each week, so me and Marius always have a healthy snack to reach for.
They are full of protein, so are super energising and keep you full for hours. They work any time of day and make great post and pre workout snacks!
Recipe- No Bake Cranberry Orange Protein Energy Balls
- 1/2 cup natural cashew butter
- 3 tablespoons agave nectar
- 2/3 cup lightly packed all-natural protein powder
- 1 – 1 1/2 tsp orange zest
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- Add all ingredients to a large bowl and mix until fully combined
- Protein powders vary in terms of their dryness. So if the mixture seems too wet, add a bit more protein powder. If the mixture seems too dry, add some water, one tablespoon at a time, until the mixture comes together as a dough.
- Roll into balls using hands
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Keep them stored in the fridge as they will become soft at room temperature.
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Cranberry Orange Protein Energy Ball Recipe!
If you liked this recipe you can tap/ hover over the image below and pin it for later using the icon.
Follow me on Social Media for updates
Love Hayley X