No Bake Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies. Gluten free, vegan, healthy and delicious. No bake and only five ingredients needed.
. These no bake Cookies are made with only 5 natural ingredients and they’re vegan, wheat free, gluten-free, dairy-free, and contain no refined sugar.
They are so easy to make. Only five minutes preparation is required, then all you have to do is wait for them to firm up in the freezer.
These are the most perfect biscuits for breakfast, snack or dessert. They are chewy, fudgy and taste like sweet chocolate fudgy GOODNESS! I think you are going to love them! For all the mom’s out there, these are perfect for kids too! They are also great for entertaining. Me and Marius enjoyed these with hot chocolate and a christmas film!
Make some on a Sunday and have a healthy snack on hand for when the sugar craving kick in throughout the week.
You may also like…
Recipe- No Bake Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups organic gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- Add the coconut oil, maple syrup, peanut butter, and cacao powder to saucepan and melt everything together on low heat. Stir until the mixture is smooth and well combined.
- Add the oats to mixing bowl and pour the melted mixture in and stir until it is evenly combined
- Drop a spoonful at a time onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and place in the freezer for around an hour until the biscuits are firm
- Store in the refrigerator until ready to serve to prevent them becoming soft
I hope you enjoyed this healthy chocolate fudge oat biscuits recipe.
Love Hayley X