No Bake Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies for a healthy snack or dessert
All you need to make these delicious and healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies are seven simple ingredients, a mixing bowl and your freezer. They can be made from start to finish in just 30 minutes!
They are filled with healthy fats, protein and they won’t give you that sugar crash or carb overload that many cookies do. They are so soft, fudgy and really addictive. Perfect for keeping the sugar cravings at bay.
These no bake healthy chocolate peanut butter oat cookies are suitable for vegans, gluten free and contain no refined sugar.
Have you entered my giveaways yet? I am giving away an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist Review.
You can also enter here to win a $100 gift card that can be used on the Jord Wooden Watch Website.
You may also like:
Recipe- No Baker Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies for a healthy snack or dessert
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp peanut butter
- 1/4 cacao
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup gluten free oats
- 1/2 cup almond flour
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Line a baking tray with parchment paper
- In a bowl whisk together the wet ingredients
- Add the dry and mix until combined
- If the dough is too liquidy, add more almond flour and if too dry add more coconut oil or peanut butter
- Using your hands and a spoon, form dough into cookies on the prepared baking tray
- Place into freezer to set for 20 minutes
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge or freezer
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Healthy Chocolate Peanut Butter Oat Cookies Recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X