No Bake Protein Chocolate Oat Energy Balls Recipe. Vegan + Gluten Free
Sharing another energy ball recipe today, as Marius has been obsessed with snacking on these. They are so fun to make to and so many different flavours to experiment with, so I love to make them.
These ones taste like chocolate fudge! So easy to prepare they are no bake and no blender is needed. They contain a healthy mix of protein, carbs and fats to keep you full and satisfied.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? You can enter here to win an iPhone 6/6s Richmond & Finch case.
You may also like:
Recipe- Protein Chocolate Oat Energy Balls
- 1/2 cups rolled oats ( I used gluten free)
- 1/2 cup Super Elixir Nourishing Protein Powder Chocolate
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/2 cup smooth natural peanut butter (or any nut butter will work)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 2-4 tbsp coconut oil
- Add oats, protein powder, cinnamon and chia seeds to a large bowl
- Add in peanut butter and maple syrup, stir to combine.
- Mixture should be slightly sticky but still crumbly
- Slowly add in 1 tablespoon of coconut oil at a time and using hands combine until it comes together in a sticky ball that holds together. If mixture is too dry, add in more liquid but not so much that it won’t hold shape
- Roll into balls using hands
- Place in a container to set in the fridge for at least 1 hour
- Keep them stored in the fridge as they will become soft at room temperature.
I really hope you enjoy this protein chocolate oat energy ball recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X