No Bake Quinoa Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies. Only five ingredients needed. Rich and fudgy you will never know they are vegan and gluten-free because they are SO good!
These cookies are such winners, they take just 20 minutes to make, contain only five nourishing ingredients and taste amazingly delicious. They’re one of the best and easiest things to whip up when you need something sweet and don’t have much time.
Believe it or not they’re stuck together with quinoa, which I know may seem a little strange and potentially off-putting at first but just trust me on this one, it’s delicious! They’re sweetened only with pure maple syrup which adds a caramel like flavour, they’re very simple but they’re full of amazing flavours and lots of health-boosting goodness. Full of protein, fibre, and fats so each cookie leaves you feeling satisfied and energised for hours!
And making these cookies couldn’t be simpler. You only need a small sauce pan and baking sheet. Stir everything together, drop it onto your sheet and pop them in the freezer to chill.
Recipe- No Bake Quinoa Chocolate and Peanut Butter Cookies
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 1/2 cup organic coconut oil
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1/4 cup organic raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup organic peanut butter
- Prepare a baking tray with parchment paper and set aside
- Combine coconut oil, maple syrup,and cacao in a small saucepan over a low heat
- Remove from heat and stir in the peanut butter
- Mix in the quinoa and combine until evenly coated
- Transfer a tablespoon of the batter at a time to the baking sheet, making a cookie shape
- Freeze until set
- Store in the fridge as they will melt at room temperature.
You mat also like:
I hope you enjoy this No Bake Quinoa Chocolate Peanut Butter Cookies.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X