Nourishing Maca, Almond Butter, and Cacao Overnight Oats for a delicious and satisfying breakfast.
I have been loving this recipe for overnight nights recently. They make a satisfying and energising breakfast. So creamy, full of flavour and so delicious.
I love to add maca to my recipes and try to have some every day, since doing this I have noticed a massive difference in my mood, energy and also my skin.
- Over 20 amino acids, including 8 essential amino acids
- Contains, Vitamins B-1, B-2, C and E
- Rich in Phosphorus, Selenium, E, Calcium, Magnesium, Potassium, Copper, Zinc, Manganese, Sulphur, Sodium, Iron
- Assists in balancing hormones, preventing hormonal acne
- A natural energy and mood booster
I also love cacao, it not only adds a really delicious chocolatey flavour, but has many benefits to your health too.
- Rich in antioxidants which helps to prevent ageing
- Contains sulfur which is amazing for your hair, skin and nails
- Is also a natural mood and energy booster
Cacao and Maca really provide so many benefits and combined with oats and almond butter this recipe provides healthy carbs and protein.
You may also like:
Recipe- Energising and Nourishing Maca, Almond Butter, Cacao Overnight Oats
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 cup gluten-free oats
- 2 tablespoons pure agave
- 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 1 tablespoon maca powder
- 1 tablespoon cacao powder
Add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until combined
Refrigerate covered for at least 8 hours or overnight
- When ready to serve, add more milk if needed and add your desired toppings
I really hope you enjoy this nourishing maca, almond butter and cacao overnight oats recipe, be sure to tag me on social media if you try them! I love to see your recipes @nourishyourglow