Peanut Butter Baked Doughnuts for a healthy dessert or snack
Peanut Butter Doughnuts. Need I say more?! You probably already know that nut butter is a staple in my diet! Not only are nut butters full of plant based protein they are also so versatile and so delicious!
I used peanut butter in these baked doughnuts and they turned out amazing! These Peanut Butter Baked Doughnut are vegan and gluten free.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? I am giving away an Evolve Organic Beauty Defence Moisture Mist.
For those of you who haven’t already noticed, I recently started a YouTube Chanel! I’ll be sharing there my much requested What I Eat in a Day and lots more.
My other baked doughnuts recipes
Recipe- Peanut Butter Baked Doughnuts for a healthy dessert or snack
- 1 1/2 cups flour (I used buckwheat)
- 1/4 peanut butter
- 3/4 cup granulated sugar ( I used coconut)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 chia egg
- 2/3 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup milk (I used almond)
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- Heat oven to 350°F/175c
- Lightly spray 6-cup doughnut pan with cooking spray
- In medium bowl, stir together flour, granulated sugar, baking powder, cinnamon and nutmeg
- In a separate bowl beat chia egg, peanut butter, coconut oil, milk, maple syrup, and with a whisk.
- Pour wet ingredients into dry ingredients; fold until just combined.
- Spoon the mixture into the doughnut pan filling about a 1/4
- Bake on centre oven rack 10 to 12 minutes or until doughnuts are golden around edges and spring back when touched.
- Remove from oven, repeat with remaining batter
- Leave to cool before enjoying
I hope you enjoy this Peanut Butter Baked Doughnut recipe! Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X