Peanut Butter and Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats for a healthy and easy snack. Vegan and Gluten Free
These peanut butter and chocolate rice crispy treats are perfect for satisfying your sugar cravings in a much more healthy way.
These are satisfying, chewy and made from only nourishing ingredients. Plus they are naturally vegan, gluten free and contain no refined sugar. They do not taste healthy at all!
I love how quick they are to make to only four easy ingredients required and minimal prep time. This is something that everyone will love, a batch never lasts long! They are perfect for an anytime snack or after dinner dessert.
I use Natures Path Crispy Rice cereal to make these Rice Crispy treats gluten free. They also make a yummy breakfast on their own too, with almond milk and fresh berries. So yum!
Recipe- Peanut Butter and Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats for a gluten free and vegan dessert
- 3 cups Nature’s path crispy rice cereal
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/2 cup maple syrup (any liquid sweetener will work)
- 1/4 cup cacao (cocoa will also work)
- 1 tsp maca (optional)
- Mix your peanut butter, maple syrup, and cacao.
- Melt (either in the microwave or stove), then pour over the cereal and stir very well, making sure to coat all the rice crispies.
- Line a pan with parchment paper and spread the mixture evenly into the pan.
- Using the back of a spatula press down as firmly as you can
- Freeze for at least one hour before slicing
- Keep refrigerated and enjoy!
You may also like:
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤ I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter and Chocolate Rice Crispy Treats as much as I did!
Love Hayley X