Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Biscuits made with healthy and gluten free ingredients
Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Biscuits, healthy and delicious. My new favourite snack! I have made these twice already, perfect for an afternoon pick me up.
I love that they are filled with all simple ingredients that are wholesome and nutritious and they satisfy my endless sweet tooth, peanut butter and chocolate cravings. The other amazing part of these biscuits is that they are gluten free, vegan & dairy free.
Also these beauties are so easy to make and need just nine ingredients. These vegan biscuits are ready to eat in under 20 minutes! Plus they make your house smell amazing whilst baking.
Recipe- Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Biscuits for a healthy and delicious snack
- 8 tbsp chunky peanut butter
- 2 1/2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- 2 tbsp coconut oil melted
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- ¼ tsp bicarbonate of soda
- ¼ tsp sea salt
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 90g buckwheat flour
- Preheat the oven to 160°C/320f and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl, use a fork to mix together the coconut oil almond milk, peanut butter and maple syrup.
- In a separate bowl mix together the buckwheat flour, cinnamon, salt cacao and baking soda
- Combine the wet mixture with the dry
- Scoop out 1 tablespoon of the dough at a time, shape into a rough ball and place onto the baking tray, leaving a few centimetres between each ball.
- Press down onto each biscuit with the back of a fork to make indentations.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until the edges just start to brown.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely before transferring to a plate or cookie tin.
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy these Peanut Butter Chocolate Vegan Biscuits as much as I did.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X