Peanut Butter Overnight Oats Recipe for a delicious and satisfying start to the day. Vegan + Gluten Free
Peanut butter overnight oats for a quick and delicious breakfast. I love peanut butter everything, so I wanted to try adding it to overnight oats and it was amazing. This is my new favourite breakfast for busy weekdays. Just five ingredients and minimal prep time, so easy.
The mix of creamy peanut butter with oats, almond milk and a splash of maple syrup is so delicious, while the chia seeds help thicken it up for the best texture. The perfect plant based breakfast!
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe- Peanut Butter Overnight Oats for a plantbased healthy start to the day
- 1 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 3/4 Tbsp chia seeds
- 2 Tbsp natural salted peanut butter (creamy or crunchy)
- 1 Tbsp maple syrup (or your favourite sweetener)
- 1 cup gluten-free rolled oats
- To a mason jar or small bowl, add almond milk, chia seeds, peanut butter, and maple syrup and stir to combine.
- Add oats and stir a few more times.
- Cover securely with a lid or plastic wrap and set in the refrigerator overnight (or for at least 6 hours).
- The next day, open and enjoy as is or garnish with desired toppings I added chopped banana, more peanut butter and flaked almonds.
- Overnight oats will keep in the refrigerator for up to 2 days
My other Overnight Oats Recipes
I hope you like this peanut butter overnight oats recipe
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X