Healthy Peanut Butter Vegan Biscuits, the softest and chewiest peanut butter biscuits ever.
These beauties are too good! They melt in your mouth and have a buttery feel to them although they are completely butter free! Soft and tender and perfectly chewy these make for a great snack or vegan dessert. They are also gluten free! Check and check!! I thought my Healthy Chocolate Orange Vegan Biscuits were irresistible but these give them a run for the money!
The maple syrup gives these the most amazing texture and adds a caramely flavour with the peanut butter. So yummy! I recommend enjoying with your favourite milk.
They are easy and quick to make and only contain a few ingredients that most of us already have in our cupboard.
Did I mention that these peanut butter vegan biscuits are healthy? Yep these can be enjoyed guilt free. With a protein hit from the peanut butter and complex carbs from the oats they make a perfect post workout snack. But really can be enjoyed any time of day or even as a after dinner dessert. And they are healthy enough for breakfast on those rushed mornings!
I hope you the peanut butter vegan biscuits recipe.
You may also like
These Peanut Butter Vegan Biscuits are soft and chewy and perfectly moist
- 1 cup Peanut Butter
- 2/3 cup maple syrup
- 1 cup oat flour
- pinch of salt
- Preheat Oven to 170c
- Mix dry ingredients together
- In a separate bowl combine peanut butter and maple syrup together whisking until smooth
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet and beat until it forms a crumbly texture
- Roll into balls and put onto parchment paper
- Flatten to create a cookie shape
- Bake for around 8 minutes until the outsides are golden
- Leave to cool completely before enjoying