6 ingredient Pear and Ginger Oat Bars. Vegan, gluten free, dairy free, wheat fee and no refined sugar.
Ever since I sampled some yummy pear and ginger jam at the Winter Wonderland in Hyde Park, I have been obsessed with the flavor combo. Sweet pear with spicy ginger, combined with cinnamon and all the warming spices work so well together. Totally drool worthy.
These Pear and Ginger Oat bars are warming and cosy, satisfying and moorish. They texture is perfect, chewy but soft in the centre. It’s impossible to stop at just one. Luckily they are healthy, clean and full of nourishing goodness.
If you’ve been reading my blog for a while you will know that oats are one of my favourite beauty foods. Full of fibre and slow released carbs these will give you energy and keep you going for hours. Ginger is amazing for the body, great for the digestion and is also a powerful anti-inflammatory. Pears are packed full of fibre, anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins, which are necessary for optimum health.
Making these ginger and pear bars both wholesome and hearty.
They are amazing any time of the day too! I’ve been loving them as snacks, after dinner treat and even as a quick on the go breakfast. Everyone who has sampled these so far have loved them!
I really hope you enjoy this recipe these Pear and Ginger Oat Bars. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them.
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 tbsp nut butter (I used almond)
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1.5 cups jumbo oats ( I used gluten free)
- 3/4 cups chopped pears
- 1-2 tbsp grated fresh ginger ( depending on how much you like ginger, ground ginger also works
- Preheat the oven to 300f/ 175c
- In a bowl mix together the dry ingredients
- In another bowl whisk together the wet
- Combine the to mixtures together until thoroughly combined
- Transfer the mixture into a prepared pan, pressing down with a spatula to create an even layer
- Bake for around 20 minutes until golden brown, slice and enjoye
Love Hayley X