Hi Guys! Hope you are all having a wonderful day. In this post I want so share some of my thoughts on plantbased protein.
As someone who doesn’t consume a lot of animal products, one of my main concerns when it comes to diet, is ensuring I get enough healthy protein.
Protein is essential to a healthy diet as protein is an important component of every cell in the body.
Benefits of Protein:
- Builds & repairs tissue
- Protein makes enzymes, hormones, body chemicals
- Important building blocks of bones, muscles, cartilage, skin, and blood
- Help to grow healthy and nails.
That’s why I have been loving Prana Protein. They have a range of products full of healthy protein with lots of vegan choices. Things that I absolutely love like hemp and pea protein powder, spirulina and chia seeds.
I like to have protein in my breakfast as it gives me lots of energy and keeps me full for hours. Having a good healthy breakfast really sets you up for the day.
Here are two ways I enjoy Prana Protein for a healthy breakfast
Recipe – Smoothie Bowl
- 1 cup frozen berries
- 1/2 banana
- 1 cup almond milk (more if you want a less thick smoothie)
- Handful of spinach
- 2 tbsp of Prana Protein Pea Powder
- Add all ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth
- Pour into a bowl and add any desired toppings.
Recipe- Double Chocolate Chia Seed Pudding:
- 1 1/2 cups Almond Milk
- 1/3 cup Prana Protein chia seeds
- 1/4 cup cacao or unsweetened cocoa powder
- 2-5 Tbsp maple syrup
optional for topping
- fresh fruit for topping
- cacao nibs
- Place all ingredients except for toppings in a bowl and mix together
- Pour mixture into a jar or glass container and place in the refrigerator for at least 4 hours or overnight to let gel.
- When ready to eat, add your toppings and enjoy
Thank you to Prana Protein for supporting my blog by sponsoring this post