No Bake Protein Peanut Butter Energy Balls for a delicious and healthy snack. Vegan + Gluten Free
These delicious peanut butter energy balls are the perfect little snack for a quick boost. With a healthy mix of protein, fats and carbs these are full of nutrition and really delicious too. I have been loving making a batch of energy balls each week so I always have something healthy at hand to snack on.
They are really easy to make too and do not require any cooking or a blender. You simply mix the ingredients together roll into a ball and leave in the fridge to set! I use a Welleco protein powder. I love it as it is all natural, but any protein powder should work.
I am also doing a giveaway for an iPhone 6/6s case from Richmond and Finch you can enter that here.
You may also like:
Recipe- Gluten Free and Vegan Protein Peanut Butter Energy Balls
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter (any nut butter will work)
- 1/4 cup maple syrup or another liquid sweetener of choice
- 1/2 cup rolled oats ( I used gluten free)
- 1/4 cup desiccated coconut
- 1/2 cup protein powder
- in a bowl mix together the peanut butter, rolled oats, pure maple syrup, desiccated coconut, and protein powder
- once fully combined, spoon out a heaped tablespoon amount at a time and press the mixture firmly together in your hands
- roll between your palms to form a ball, then place on a tray lined with parchment paper
- once all the mixture have been rolled into balls, place in the fridge for a few hours
- store in the fridge in an airtight container
I really hope you enjoy this protein peanut butter energy balls recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow
Love Hayley X