Quick + Easy Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles for a healthy lunch or dinner
My favourite kind of dinners and lunches are those that can be quickly whipped up, with simple yet delicious ingredients. They have to be filling, nourishing and comforting and something I can look forward to eating.
These quick and easy sesame and peanut butter noodles tick all of those boxes. They are creamy and full of flavour. You can enjoy them on their own or serve with your favourite protein. This recipe is vegan + gluten free
Recipe- Quick + Easy Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles
- ½ pack noodles ( I use brown rice noodles)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- sesame seeds to top
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 2 tsp chilli flakes (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp water
- Prepare your noodles according to the instrustions
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, chilli flakes, and water together in a small bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a sauce pan and heat on a low heat to allow the peanut butter to melt. Mix the sauce until well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the green onions and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add the garlic, cooking for another minute.
- Push the onion and garlic off to the side of the pan, and add the cooked rice noodles to the pan.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and add the peanut butter sauce, stirring everything in the pot together.
- Remove from heat and divide the noodles into two bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
You may also like:
I really hope you enjoy this Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X