Quick + Easy Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles for a healthy lunch or dinner
Recipe- Quick + Easy Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles
- ½ pack noodles ( I use brown rice noodles)
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 2 spring onions, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1 handful cilantro, chopped
- sesame seeds to top
- 3 tbsp peanut butter
- 2 tbsp tamari
- 2 tsp coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup or agave
- 2 tsp chilli flakes (more or less to taste)
- 2 tbsp water
- Prepare your noodles according to the instrustions
- Mix the peanut butter, soy sauce, coconut oil, maple syrup, chilli flakes, and water together in a small bowl.
- Transfer the mixture to a sauce pan and heat on a low heat to allow the peanut butter to melt. Mix the sauce until well combined.
- Heat the coconut oil in a large non-stick skillet on medium-high heat.
- Add the green onions and let cook for 2 minutes.
- Next add the garlic, cooking for another minute.
- Push the onion and garlic off to the side of the pan, and add the cooked rice noodles to the pan.
- Lower the heat to medium-low and add the peanut butter sauce, stirring everything in the pot together.
- Remove from heat and divide the noodles into two bowls.
- Garnish with cilantro and sesame seeds.
You may also like:
I really hope you enjoy this Sesame and Peanut Butter Noodles recipe!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X