Simple Maple Chia Pudding for a delicious and healthy dessert or breakfast. Vegan, Dairy Free + Gluten Free
Today I thought I would share my simple go to chia pudding recipe. Chia pudding has become a staple for me, I have this so regularly, as it is so quick and easy to make. Plus it’s incredibly nourishing and keeps me full for hours.
I prepare this the night before and then jazz it up a bit with toppings in the morning. My favourite toppings are granola and fresh fruit.
The key to making a delicious chia pudding is getting the liquid to seed ration right. This chia pudding is an amazing first-timer recipe because you’ll get a sense on how much liquid is needed to create the best texture.
You may also like:
Recipe- Simple Maple Chia Pudding for a delicious and healthy dessert or breakfast.
- 3 cups unsweetened almond milk
- 1/2 cup chia seeds
- 1-2 tbsp of pure maple syrup
- Fresh fruit
- Coconut flakes
- Nuts and seeds
- Nut Butter
- Cacao Nibs
- Coconut yoghurt
- Whisk the almond milk, chia seeds, and sweetener together in a large bowl. Let sit for 5-10 minutes and then whisk again (this just helps prevent clumping).
- Cover and chill in the fridge for 2.5-3 hours, or overnight. It helps to stir the mixture every so often during this time, but don’t worry if you can’t.
- Stir well before serving. Portion into bowl(s) and add your desired toppings. Leftovers will keep in an air-tight container in the fridge for 3-5 days.
I really hope you enjoy this simple chia pudding recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them, I love to see your creations @nourishyourglow .What’s your favourite chia pudding recipe?
Love Hayley X