Single Serving 1 Minute Mug Cake Peanut Butter Brownie Recipe, a quick to whip up treat when the cravings kick in.
This mug cake peanut butter brownie recipe is perfect for those situations when you are craving something sweet and don’t want the hassle of making a big batch of something.
Only three ingredients are required for this recipe! It only takes 1 minute to mix the ingredients together and one minute in the microwave. You can also bake it if you have a little bit more time.
It tastes just like a chocolate brownie but is made from all natural ingredients. High in protein, this is really filling. I also tried having two for breakfast and I was full for hours! It really is so yummy and I hope you enjoy it was much as I do.
You will need:
Check out my other brownie recipes:
Single Serving 1 Minute Mug Cake Brownie Recipe, a quick to whip up treat when the cravings kick in.
Ingredients- Serves 1
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 tbsp smooth peanut butter
- 2 tbsp cocoa/cacao powder
- optional a bit of sweetner, pinch of cinnamon and a pinch of maca powder
- Mash the banana really well and combine with the cocoa powder and peanut butter, you can add a little sweetener, cinnamon or maca if you wish
- Transfer to your mug or small heat proof ramekin
- Cook in the microwave for around one minute in 30 secs intervals on a high heat. Until you reach your desired consistency. I have enjoyed it less cooked and more like a brownie batter consistency and also a lot more done and cakey.
- You can also bake in the oven for 10 minutes at 175 c.
I really hope you enjoy this easy mug cake Peanut Butter brownie recipe!
Love Hayley X