Skinny chocolate cupcake with chocolate fudge icing. Moist, rich, decadent, the healthiest chocolate cupcake you’ll ever eat!
When it comes to sweet treats, nothing beats an iced chocolate cupcake in my book. Any chocolate cupcake is amazing, but knowing these ones are healthy make them extra special in my book.
These chocolate cupcakes are so rich, moist and satisfying that you will have a hard time believing they are healthy. The ultimate healthy treat for when your chocolate cravings hit. These can be enjoyed guilt free when you feel like a treat and will never make you feel bloated or heavy.
They are gluten free, and contain no refined sugar or flour. Make your cosy nights in more exciting with these sweet treats.
For me a chocolate cupcake is delicious when it is both rich and moist. This chocolate cupcake is both! Bananas and coconut oil make these soft, fluffy and moist. The chocolate fudge icing give them the super rich and chocolatey taste!
Plus they are simple and easy to make. I hope you enjoyed this chocolate cupcake recipe. Let me know if you bake them, I promise you will not regret it!
You can subscribe below on Bloglovin so you never miss a post!
- 2/3 cup melted coconut oil
- ½ cup agave
- 2 eggs
- 3 mashed ripe bananas
- ¼ cup almond milk
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 cups gluten free flour
- 1 cup cocoa/cacao
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- ½ cup agave
- 8 tbsp almond milk
- Preheat oven to 325F/165 C
- Prepare your muffin tin
- In a large bowl mix the wet ingredients together
- In a separate bowl mix the dry
- Add both mixtures together until fully combined
- Transfer batter evenly to muffin tin
- Bake muffins for 25 minutes
- Allow to cool completely before frosting
- Simply whisk all ingredients together until fudgy and spread over the cupcake