Four Ingredient Soft and Chewy Almond Butter Healthy Cookies. Delicious and nourishing!
I made these delicious and chewy almond butter healthy cookies with only four ingredients, inspired by the lovely Mimi Ikonn and this picture of cashew healthy cookies she posted on Instagram.
Perfect for whipping up when your’re craving something sweet. They simply require mixing the ingredients together and then baking for ten minutes! Simple recipes are the best 🙂
They are full of protein and provide so much energy!
These have been my afternoon snack for the last few days and they keep me energised and full all afternoon until dinner time. So satisfying! Love snacks like these.
I think everyone love cookies and it’s so easy to make healthy cookies instead of store brought ones, where you can control exactly what goes into them!
You may also like:
Recipe- Soft and Chewy Almond Butter healthy cookies. Nourishing and delicious.
- 2/3 cup almond butter
- 3/4 cup coconut sugar
- 2 eggs (have not tested with chia eggs)
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- Flaked almonds for sprinkling on top
- Preheat oven to 350f / 175c
- Mix together the almond butter and eggs
- Add the coconut sugar and whisk together
- Add the baking powder and mix until combined
- Place around 1/2 tbsp of the mixture at a time on a prepared baking sheet and form a cookie shape
- Do the same with the remaining batter
- Sprinkle flaked almonds on top if using
- Bake for 10-12 minutes until golden brown
p.s there’s still time to enter my giveaway of some Benecos Natural Beauty Products. It’s open internationally and you just have to like my Facebook Page to enter.
I hope you enjoy this almond butter biscuit recipe. Be sure to tag me on social media if you try them @nourishyourglow #nourishyourglow I love seeing your creations!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X