Spelt Flour Vegan Blueberry Banana Bread for a delicious and healthy dessert
A delicious and healthy blueberry banana bread that makes the perfect dessert or on the go breakfast. Really simple to make with only ten ingredients required.
I’ve been enjoying it this week on it’s own for breakfast toasted or spread thick with almond butter or homemade carob chocolate sauce for my afternoon snack. Serious comfort food now the weather is colder. Perfect for when the sugar cravings hit.
This tastes great warm on it’s own. Or you can add extra toppings. I love adding Carob Chocolate Sauce or Almond Butter.
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Recipe – Spelt Flour Vegan Blueberry Banana Bread for a healthy dessert
- Preheat oven to 350F/175 c.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the spelt flour, baking powder, baking soda, cinnamon, and salt.
- In a medium bowl mix the coconut oil and the mashed banana and stir to combine. Add the maple syrup and chia eggs. Stir until well combined.
- Pour the wet ingredients into the dry and stir until just combined, being careful not to overmix. Gently fold in the blueberries.
- Prepare a loaf pan. Pour the batter into the pan and bake for 50-60 minutes.
You may also like:
I hope you love this Spelt Flour Vegan Blueberry Banana Bread. What are your favourite recipes right now?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley x