Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Tart. Healthy and delicious!
This chocolate mousse tart is the perfect healthy dessert. Decadent, and indulgent whilst containing good for you ingredients. It’s sweet creamy chocolaty taste rivals any chocolate dessert and you won’t believe just how healthy it is!
But don’t let this fancy looking dessert fool you. It is actually so simple and easy to prepare. And I promise that no one would ever be able to tell that this is secretly healthy.
This chocolate mousse tart is packed full of amazing nourishing ingredients, like almonds, coconut oil and it’s secret ingredient… avocado. Avocado creates the most delicious, luscious, thick mousse.
So incredibly creamy, rich, and satisfying, it tastes just like usual chocolate mousse, but you’d never guess that it’s healthier or in fact good for you.
This tart is vegan, gluten free, dairy free and wheat free. This is a treat you can enjoy without that twinge of guilt. It will satisfy your dessert carvings without the sugar crash or dreaded bloat.
Plus this is super simple to make. You mix the crust ingredients together, press into your pan and bake. Blend your mousse ingredients together and transfer onto the crust and your done!
I really hope you enjoyed this Strawberry Chocolate Mousse Tart Recipe.
- For the crust
- 2 cups almond flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 3 tbsp plus melted coconut oil
- 2 tbsp pure maple syrup
- For the Mousse
- flesh of 2 ripe avocados
- 1/2 cup cocoa/cacao powder
- 1/2 cup milk of choice ( I used almond)
- 2-6 tbsp maple syrup
- Strawberries for topping
- For the crust
- Preheat oven to 155c 310 F.
- Grease your pan
- Combine all crust ingredients in a bowl
- Transfer the dough into your prepared pan, pressing down firmly
- Bake for 15 minutes
- Leave to cool completely before topping with the mousse
- For the mousse
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and creamy
- Transfer onto the crust and top with strawberries