Thai Quinoa Salad Recipe – Vegan + Gluten Free
This is a healthy and delicious quinoa salad, full of so much goodness. Topped with a peanut butter and ginger dressing. This can be enjoyed warm or cold but I prefer it warm after it is freshly made. This is packed full of vegetables, proteins, carbs and fats. Making it super satisfying and perfect for lunch or dinner.
You can watch how to make this in my most recent What I eat In a day Youtube Video:
Recipe – Thai Quinoa Salad Recipe – Vegan + Gluten Free
- ¾ cup uncooked quinoa
- 1 cups shredded red cabbage
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- ½ cup chopped cilantro
- ½ cup peanuts
- 1 cup chickpeas
- Fresh lime (optional)
For the dressing
- ¼ cup all natural peanut butter
- 2 teaspoons freshly grated ginger
- 3 tablespoon soy sauce, gluten-free if desired
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 teaspoon olive oil
- Water to thin, if necessary
- Cook the quinoa adding it to a medium saucepan with 1 1/2 cups water. Bring to a boil then reduce to a low heat, cover and let it simmer for 15 minutes.
- Whilst the quinoa is cooking toast the peanuts in a pan on medium heat for 1-2 minutes until golden brown
- To make dressing: add all ingredients to a bowl and mix until fully combined. If the dressing is too thick add some more water until you reach your desired consistency
- Mix the quinoa and the dressing together
- Then add in red pepper, onion, cabbage, carrots,chickpeas and cilantro into the quinoa.
- Top with the toasted peanuts
- Serve with lime wedges if desired.
You also like:
I hope you enjoy this Thai Quinoa Salad recipe!
Have you entered my giveaway yet? Here I am giving away a Simply Scrub Gift Set.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X