Vegan Tacos with Sweetcorn Salad and Creamy Guacamole Recipe for a healthy dinner or lunch
I love making these vegan tacos as they’re really easy to put together, taste delicious and are so filling and satisfying!
They’re perfect for a weekend lunch or light dinner when you don’t want to spend too much time in the kitchen, but want to enjoy a delicious and healthy meal that’s still comforting and filling. These vegan tacos are filled with a spicy sweetcorn salsa and topped with creamy Guacamole. So delicious!
These vegan spicy Mexican tacos are, Plant-based, Gluten-free, Dairy-free and Super Healthy.
Recipe- Vegan Tacos with Sweetcorn Salad and Creamy Guacamole
For the sweetcorn salsa
- 260g can sweetcorn, drained and rinsed
- 1/2 red onion, finely chopped
- 1 can black beans
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp chilli powder
- ½ tsp cumin powder
- 1 tomato, finely chopped
- 1 red pepper, finely chopped
- Small bunch of coriander, finely chopped
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- Juice of 2 limes
- Salt & pepper to taste
For the creamy guacamole
2 ripe avocados
Juice of 2-3 limes
4 tbsp coconut yoghurt
Pinch of salt and pepper
1 garlic clove, crushed
Pinch of chilli flakes and fresh coriander
taco shells, wraps or flat breads
- Make the salsa by mixing all the salsa ingredients in a large bowl.
- Make the guacamole by adding the flesh of the ripe avocados to a bender/food processor along with the lime juice, yoghurt and garlic. Season to taste with salt.
- Assemble the tacos by adding some of the salsa mixture and topping with the guacamole.
You may also enjoy:
I hope you enjoy these Vegan Tacos with Sweet corn Salad and Creamy Guacamole as much as I did!
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X