Vegan Tomato homemade pasta sauce. Vegan, delicious and good for you. For a hearty lunch or dinner.
The recipe for this vegan tomato homemade sauce couldn’t be simpler. The sauce is made in the blender!
A few simple ingredients can create the most delicious homemade tomato sauce, full of nourishing and beautifying ingredients! The secret to this recipe is blending the main ingredients and then transferring to a pot and let it simmer away.
The result is a thick and creamy homemade tomato sauce with loads of flavour. I like to serve mine with brown rice pasta and lots of veggies. So much goodness!! This is a really hearty meal and is so warming and filling!
You may also like:
Recipe- Vegan Tomato homemade pasta sauce. Vegan, delicious and good for you.
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 large sweet onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 4 large tomatoes chopped
- 1/4 cup fresh basil leaves chopped
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 bay leaf
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- Pink sea salt, to taste
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Place the tomatoes, onion, basil, sun dried tomatoes and garlic in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Transfer to a large, pot, bring to a simmer, and then reduce the heat to the point where the sauce maintains a slow simmer. Stir in the olive oil, bay leaf, salt, oregano, and maple syrup, and let simmer, stirring occasionally, or until the sauce has thickened nicely. The longer it simmers the better it will taste
I really hope you enjoy this recipe for Vegan Tomato homemade pasta sauce.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated ❤
Love Hayley X