Soothing Turmeric Baked Oats Recipe for a healthy and comforting start to the day.
Who else loves Turmeric recipes? I have been so obsessed with having golden milk made from turmeric every night and I always put turmeric in any recipe that I can. Not only is it delicious, but it’s so healthy and nourishing too.
- Anti Inflammatory
- Prevents aging by capturing free radicals that cause DNA damage
- Helps keep skin clear and glowing
Today I used turmeric to make these warming and comforting baked oats. This was so delicious and will provide so much nutrition to start your day off in the best way. I like to add raisins, chopped nuts and almond butter to mine, but you can add any toppings you like.
This recipe is suitable for vegans, gluten free and contains no refined sugar
You may also like:
Warming spiced turmeric baked oats for a nourishing and satisfying breakfast
- 1/2 cup oats
- 1/4 cup almond milk
- 1/4 cup water
- 1/4 tsp turmeric
- 1 tsp chia seed
- 1/2 tsp ginger
- 1/2 tsp allspice
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Desired toppings – raisins, peanut butter, fresh fruit
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees
- Mix together dry ingredients in an oven proof dish
- Pour in the milk and water and mix well
- Place in the oven for 25 minutes
I really hope you enjoyed this turmeric baked oats recipe. Tag me on social media if you try them @nourishyourglow #nourishyourglow so I can see your creations!
Love Hayley X