Blueberry and Coconut Oat Flapjack Bars. Vegan + Gluten Free for a healthy breakfast or nourishing snack
Who else loves flapjacks? There’s something so satisfying and moorish about them. These blueberry and coconut Oat flapjack bars are perfect for breakfast, snack or healthy dessert.
Filling and satisfying, they’re vegan, gluten-free, dairy-free, and refined sugar free! These Blueberry and coconut flapjack Oat Bars are easy to make in one bowl, with only six ingredients needed. The best par is they only take 30 minutes to make.
The texture of these is perfect, chewy but soft in the centre. They are customisable too. You can swap the blueberries for your favourite berries and use nuts or chocolate chips instead of the raisins.
Blueberry and Coconut Oat Flapjack Bars
- 3 cups oats (use gluten free oats if necessary)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1/2 cup agave syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- desiccated coconut for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 190c/355f
- Mix the oats, almond milk, and agave syrup together in a bowl until the oats are evenly coated
- Add in the blueberries and raisins
- Transfer mixture into a baking tray lined with parchment paper, press down to create an even layer
- Sprinkle desiccated coconut on top
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until golden brown
- Leave to cool completely before slicing
You may also like:
I hope you enjoy this Blueberry and Coconut Oat Flapjack Bar Recipe. What is your favourite healthy snack?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X