Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark. This no bake recipe is easy to make and only contains 5 ingredients.
Only five ingredients are needed to make this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Bark. No baking is required and it’s completely vegan! There’s a dark chocolate layer with cocoa crisps and white chocolate layer with chocolate chips.
RECIPE – CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIE DOUGH BARK
- 250g dark vegan chocolate
- 280g white vegan chocolate
- ½ cup cocoa crisps
- 1/3 cup of dry white cake mix
- ½ cup mini chocolate chips
- Line a 8×8 pan with parchment paper
- Place dark chocolate in a heat proof bowl over simmering water and stir until melted. Pour melted chocolate into 8×8 pan, using a spatula to smooth out chocolate until an even layer is achieved. Sprinkle cocoa crisps on top and gently press it into the chocolate. Place pan in refrigerator for 5 minutes for chocolate to become slightly harden.
- Place white chocolate in a heat proof bowl over (not on) simmering water and stir until melted. Remove pan bowl from heat and fold in dry cake mix.
- Remove pan with chilled dark layer and pour melted white chocolate on top. Using a spatula smooth out chocolate until an even layer is achieved. Sprinkle mini chocolate chip on top and return to refrigerator for about 10-15 minutes or until bark is fully set.
My other chocolate recipes:
I hope you enjoy this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough bark recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x