You may already know about the incredible benefits of Positive Affirmations . Incorporating positive affirmations into your daily routine as daily reminders can have a massive impact to your mental wellbeing and you may feel much more happy, calm and positive when you manage to do this regularly.
It’s no secret that positive thinking can do a lot of good for your mindset, such as reducing stress, anxiety and helping to reduce depression. You can choose to be happy and with the power of positive thinking, every day has the potential to be a good one.
What are positive affirmations?
To put it simply, positive affirmations are ‘positive sentences that you repeat to yourself’ to build up self-belief in the subconscious mind. This means writing a list of affirmations that inspire and motivate you to be better and help to overcome negative thinking and self-doubt.
If your looking for positive Affirmation for anxiety then this post is for you. Here are some of the post powerful morning affirmations. Using affirmations in the morning really sets the tone for the day and puts you in a motivated and positive frame of mind. You can also try night affirmations for a peaceful sleep.
They give a reminder to your unconscious mind, first thing in the morning, to stay focused on your goals and to come up with solutions to challenges and obstacles that might get in the way.
I have created an image for each one of these morning affirmation. Save them to your phone, share with friend, pin them to Pinterest or print them out. Keep them close by so you remember to practice these mantras daily.
What are Positive Affirmations?
Positive affirmations are positive statements and are a great way to reinforce positive thoughts and beliefs whilst reducing negative thoughts. They are often used as a tool to improve self-esteem, reduce stress and anxiety, attract good things, reduce negative self-talk, make positive changes and promote feelings of happiness and well-being.
Examples of positive affirmations include:
- “I am worthy and deserving of love and respect.”
- “I am capable and competent.”
- “I am strong and capable of overcoming any challenge.”
- “I am worthy of success and abundance.”
- “I am confident and capable of achieving my goals.”
To use positive affirmations effectively, it’s important to repeat them to yourself regularly, ideally several times a day. It can also be helpful to write them down and keep them in a place where you will see them often, such as on sticky notes on your computer or phone.
Some people find it helpful to say their affirmations out loud, while others prefer to repeat them silently to themselves, others like to say them in front of the mirror.
It’s important to choose affirmations that resonate with you and feel true, as this will make it easier to believe them. It’s also helpful to focus on the present tense, as this can help to create a sense of immediacy and make the affirmations feel more real.
Remember that positive daily affirmations are just one powerful tool among many that can help to improve mental health and well-being. It’s important to also pay attention to other factors that can affect your well-being, such as getting enough sleep, eating a healthy diet, and engaging in regular physical activity.
To save them for your phone :
Desktop : right-click to save, save to your downloads and airdrop to your phone or email them to yourself to save on your phone.
On mobile : Hold down on picture and screenshot.
Favourite Daily Morning Affirmations
Here are some of my favourite daily morning affirmations for a more positive mindset, regular practice will change your thought patterns and help reduce unhelpful thoughts.
Use the positive phrases below or make your own affirmations.
1. Today I Will Be My Best Self
Today you will show up as the very best version of yourself and give your all to everything you do.
2. I Am Grateful For Another Day To Make A Positive Contribution
You have a full day ahead of you to work on your dreams and goals.
3. Today I Will Learn And Grow
Life won’t always be easy, challenges and dark times will come your way. Remind yourself every day that you are strong and capable of managing whatever life throws at you. Whatever happens in your day, make the choice to learn and grow from it.
4. I Am At Peace And Free From Worry
Start each day from a place of calm and peace. Forget about anything that is causing you stress and anxiety and instead focus on how amazing your day will be.
5. I Am in Charge of my Life
More Daily Positive Affirmations
6. Today is the day for change
7. I embrace my best self today
8. My body deserves to be taken care of
9. I am open
10. I am healing
11. I am happy
12. I am perfect just as I am
13 I am responsible for myself, and I start there
14. I am in the right place at the right time, doing the right thing – Louise Hay
15. I am inspiring people through my work
16. I am valued and helpful
17. I feel more grateful each day
18. I will allow myself to evolve
19. I can be whatever I want to be
20. I am safe and surrounded by love and support
21. It’s okay to make mistakes
22. I am filled with focus
23. I am independent and self-sufficient
24. Today will be a productive day
25. Today is an amazing day.
26. I am getting healthier every day
27. The perfect moment is this one
28. I accept happiness into every moment of the day
29. I am worthy of feeling happy
30. I find joy in everything I do
31. I am meant to live a happy life
32. I’m free to create the life I desire
33. I am blessed with amazing family and friends
34. I am unstoppable
35. I am confident
36. I trust my decisions
37. My body is perfect in the way it’s intended to be
38. I choose to see the good
39. I don’t need someone else to feel happiness
40. I attract abundance into my life
41. I can do anything I put my mind to
42. I let go of all that no longer serves me
43. I forgive those who have hurt me
44. My potential to succeed is endless
45. I’m allowed to take time to heal
46. I’m calm, happy, and content
47. I will succeed today
48. I love myself deeply
49. I’m worthy of love
50. I deserve to feel joy
51. I choose peace
52. I am not defined my by past
53. I am driven by my future
54. I quickly learn new skills
55. My perspective is important
56. I am intelligent and focused
57. I am grateful for everything I have in my life
You may also like:
“I am” positive affirmations for anxiety are a good starting point for creating confidence and building self-esteem. Of course, it’s a process and it does take time.Maybe the first time you say “I am,” you won’t be completely sure that you are. But with time and repetition, you’ll will yourself into being exactly what you think you are.
Know that your are in charge of your life. Remember that all of your actions are your own responsibility. The power is in your hands to decide how to react in different scenarios, who to allow in your life and what to let go of.
“I am” affirmations are a good starting point for creating confidence and building self-belief. It is a process and it will take time before you see results. But with time and repetition, you’ll will yourself into being exactly what you think you are and who you want to be.
I really hope you enjoyed this post and found it useful.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley x