Decadent double Chocolate Porridge recipe. Easy to make and naturally vegan and gluten free.
What’s better than chocolate for breakfast? Comforting, rich double chocolate porridge. Oh, I haven’t even mentioned the best part… this is a healthy breakfast!
Recipe- An easy to make double chocolate porridge recipe full of amazing nourishing ingredients, that will make you look forward to breakfast
- 1 cup gluten free oats
- 1 cup water
- 1 cup almond milk
- 1 tsp maca powder
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 1 tsp chia seeds
- 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp cacao nibs
- 1/2 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- Toppings as you like
- Add all ingredients to a small sauce pan except cacao nibs
- Bring to boil on a medium heat
- Lower the heat and leave to simmer, stirring occasionally until your desired consistency, add more liquid if necessary
- Transfer to a bowl and add the cacao nibs and your toppings
I hope you enjoyed this double chocolate porridge recipe.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X