Four Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge for a healthy and delicious sweet treat
I am very very excited to share my new favourite healthy yet delicious treat with you!
Easy healthy chocolate fudge, made with just four ingredients. Coconut oil, cacao, agave syrup and salt! This recipe is 100% refined sugar free, vegan, dairy and gluten-free.
They make the perfect afternoon treat or a dessert. With NONE of the butter, heavy cream, or high fructose corn syrup you’d normally find in a chocolate fudge recipe! It is really easy to make to, simply mix the ingredients together and then place in the freezer to set.
I hope you love this healthy fudge as much as I do! Literally, the most perfect thing to banish sugar and chocolate cravings.
Four Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge
- 1 cup melted coconut oil
- 1/2 cup agave
- 1 cup unsweetened cocoa/cacao powder
- Pinch of salt
Optional add ins
- Coconut flakes
- Dried Frui
- Line a small square dish with parchment paper.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the melted coconut oil, agave syrup, cacao or cocoa powder, and salt until very smooth.
- Pour mixture into the prepared dish. Sprinkle any add ins on top if using
- Refrigerate until solid, this will take around hour, then cut it into small pieces
- Then your done! Keep refrigerated as the fudge will become soft at room temperature
You may also like:
I really hope you enjoy this Four Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge Recipe! What healthy recipes are you loving?
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X