No Bake Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge for a healthy and delicious sweet treat
I have been on a serious FUDGE binge lately. Ever since I made this Four Ingredient Dark Chocolate Coconut Oil Fudge. I have been craving this chocolatey, indulgent and delicious dessert non-stop.
This time I made dark chocolate peanut butter fudge. This recipe is no bake, vegan, gluten free, grain free and contains no refined sugar.
It is really easy to make too, with just 6 ingredients required. Simply mix the ingredients together and then place in the freezer to set.
Recipe- Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
- ⅔ cup smooth peanut butter
- ¼ cup melted and cooled coconut oil
- 3 tablespoons maple syrup
- 2 tablespoon coconut flour
- ¼ cup protein powder
- ⅔ cup cacao powder
- desiccated coconut
- coconut flakes
- In a bowl mix together the peanut butter, coconut oil and maple syrup until combined.
- Then add in the coconut flour, protein powder and cacao powder mixing until combined
- Pour the mixture into a tin (I used a loaf tin) lined with parchment paper
- If you using toppings, sprinkle them on top, pressing them slightly into the mixture
- Freeze until firm, for at last 50 minutes and then allow to defrost a bit before slicing
- Use a sharp knife to cut the fudge into small squares
- Store in fridge as they will melt at room temperature
I really hope you enjoy this No Bake Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge! Do you like fudge? What healthy recipes are you loving? Let me know in the comments.
Follow me on Social Media to stay updated
Love Hayley X